The Student Room Group

student finance - immigrant self employed parent - maintenance loan


I wanted some help on how to go about the whole student finance procedure on behalf of my parents who are unable to do it. If someone can break down into steps on what documents and information that will come up to make my life easier thatb would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,

There is plenty of guidance offered on the UK Gov website, on there you will find a list of documents you need to provide (it will be things like, passport, your parents might need to provide evidence of income etc.)

They try to make the process as simple as possible, so I would definitely recommended heading to the official website for guidance.

Good luck!

Quick Reply