The Student Room Group

Can you reject your insurance choice?

Right now I have an my primary offer at Nottingham and my insurance offer at Aston to study Electronic engineering.
If results day comes and I don't get the grades for my top choice but I do get the grades for my insurance, do I automatically go to my insurance uni or can I go through clearing if I want to??
Yes, you can reject it and go through clearing.
Once you’re unconditional firm with a choice (whether that’s your firm or insurance) then you can use “decline my place” to enter clearing instead.

But if you would rather go into clearing than go to Aston then don’t pick it as your insurance. If they don’t make a decision on your application promptly then you won’t be able to get into clearing quickly
Original post by ebutt54
Right now I have an my primary offer at Nottingham and my insurance offer at Aston to study Electronic engineering.
If results day comes and I don't get the grades for my top choice but I do get the grades for my insurance, do I automatically go to my insurance uni or can I go through clearing if I want to??

Ive applied for Electrical and electronic engineering at notts as well. You can go through clearing if you want. also what accom did u pick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending