The Student Room Group

I’m burning out help

I’m getting to the end of my access course and I’m having mental burnout, I need to write 3 essays in 2 weeks it doesn’t sound like a lot but one is due on Monday which is my birthday and I’ve been having so many seizures my medication is making me sleep. I’m struggling to getting things done I’m worried I’m going to fail at the last hurdle.
If you have extenuating circumstances (which I think most unis would accept having seizures would be) then you should applying through your course provider's extenuating circumstances process for an extension.
Reply 2
Meditation or listening to music while sleeping is good for me! After class spend 10-20 minutes on an essay then take a 5 min break look outside talk to someone then repeat. If u have a pet then spend 30 min after 2h of studying.
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
If you have extenuating circumstances (which I think most unis would accept having seizures would be) then you should applying through your course provider's extenuating circumstances process for an extension.

I had no idea that was a thing !
Reply 4
Original post by Xeferity
Meditation or listening to music while sleeping is good for me! After class spend 10-20 minutes on an essay then take a 5 min break look outside talk to someone then repeat. If u have a pet then spend 30 min after 2h of studying.

I’ve always done the music and sleeping but I prefer a good murder podcast and recently I’ve got a bunny and I’ve found it very therapeutic to sit and pet him 😊 thank you for your going outside suggestion I’m not very good at that one.
Original post by Megladon99
I’ve always done the music and sleeping but I prefer a good murder podcast and recently I’ve got a bunny and I’ve found it very therapeutic to sit and pet him 😊 thank you for your going outside suggestion I’m not very good at that one.

Hope it went well! Bunnies are nice to pet lol, my sister has some.

Quick Reply

Latest