The Student Room Group

Asking out a crush

I am in year 10 and have a crush on a year 11 in my school. We have the same bus to school and although we've never spoken to each other however I have overheard her talking to so people and I seem to really like her personality. She is very pretty as well. I don't really know how I can get to know her and have a conversation with her. It would be awkward to talk to her on the bus as everyone on it would see what's happening. I get good grades so I don't think that this would have a negative impact on my studies.
Reply 1
This is sooo cute. But honestly going for a girl in the year above is risky business
Honestly go for it! If you really like her why not, if she reacts badly and makes fun of you then you’ve saved yourself from a headache cuz you’d never want to be with a girl like that!
Reply 3
Original post by Hhehrheheheh
Honestly go for it! If you really like her why not, if she reacts badly and makes fun of you then you’ve saved yourself from a headache cuz you’d never want to be with a girl like that!

Thanks so much for the advice!
Reply 4
Original post by baharsabet
This is sooo cute. But honestly going for a girl in the year above is risky business

Thank you! I agree that it is risky to ask a year 11 out, which is hence why I am hesitant to do so.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I am in year 10 and have a crush on a year 11 in my school. We have the same bus to school and although we've never spoken to each other however I have overheard her talking to so people and I seem to really like her personality. She is very pretty as well. I don't really know how I can get to know her and have a conversation with her. It would be awkward to talk to her on the bus as everyone on it would see what's happening. I get good grades so I don't think that this would have a negative impact on my studies.

I just noticed the amount syntax errors I made when writing this post. Sorry if the mistakes make the post difficult to read/understand! I will proofread by posts properly next time.
Reply 6
Thank you! I agree that it is risky to ask a year 11 out, which is hence why I am hesitant to do so.

Why do you want a girlfriend at 15?
Reply 7

Alright lads and ladies with gentle hands. I have a plan for how to get to know her. Thanks for all the help
Original post by anonymous
alright lads and ladies with gentle hands. I have a plan for how to get to know her. Thanks for all the help

yeah come on go gettem
Alright lads and ladies with gentle hands. I have a plan for how to get to know her. Thanks for all the help

How did it go? Or if the plan hasn't gone off yet - what is it? :smile:
The plan hasn't executed yet, however I am thinking about paying a year 11 that I speak to sometimes to tell me some important things about her and how to contact her.

I see... good luck and have confidence! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending