The Student Room Group

Sta unify

Hi All,

I have recieved a letter from sta unify asking for £1,925. This debt is from a university i was at and had only attended 2 lectures. The company i worked for i had resigned so i had to quit my masters course as they funded the masters course. £1,925 for 2 lectures is a absolute joke and i will not be paying this. I filled out a withdrawal form for the university and i feel like i have been treated very unfairly. Any help
You still used their services, and so you’d have to pay a small amount for the first payment period, even if you only attended two lectures.
Original post by Adz7861
Hi All,
I have recieved a letter from sta unify asking for £1,925. This debt is from a university i was at and had only attended 2 lectures. The company i worked for i had resigned so i had to quit my masters course as they funded the masters course. £1,925 for 2 lectures is a absolute joke and i will not be paying this. I filled out a withdrawal form for the university and i feel like i have been treated very unfairly. Any help

my brother got the same letter, not sure if its a scam because they didn't even spell his name properly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending