The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

How good is imperial really for biochemistry?

Got rejected from imperial for biochem (still kinda confused exactly why tbh) but I got an offer from UCL for natsci at least, which is probably more in line with my interests anyway. Regardless, is imperial name brand really that much better than UCL in employers' eyes in regard to life sciences/chemistry and the general quality of education or are they more or less the same? Just trying to make myself feel better tbh 😅
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by yummybenzene
Got rejected from imperial for biochem (still kinda confused exactly why tbh) but I got an offer from UCL for natsci at least, which is probably more in line with my interests anyway. Regardless, is imperial name brand really that much better than UCL in employers' eyes in regard to life sciences/chemistry and the general quality of education or are they more or less the same? Just trying to make myself feel better tbh 😅

In the eyes of employers, it really doesn't matter. Studies on graduate outcomes have shown time and time again that what matters most for success post-university is your degree classification, not your university, so don't worry about a single thing. Congrats on your UCL offer, hope you have a blast there :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending