The Student Room Group

Am I eligible to get funding for a Masters degree?

In January of last year I was approved for funding for a PGCE/teacher training course after university which I quit after six months after deciding it wasn't going to work out. Not really for any reasons I could claim as a 'special circumstance'.

In the mean time since quitting I've just been working but would love to go back to university to do a Masters in the same subject I got my Bach degree in, I just don't think because I had funding for the PGCE I'll be able to get funding for another 'postgraduate' thing?
Original post by MrBateman
In January of last year I was approved for funding for a PGCE/teacher training course after university which I quit after six months after deciding it wasn't going to work out. Not really for any reasons I could claim as a 'special circumstance'.
In the mean time since quitting I've just been working but would love to go back to university to do a Masters in the same subject I got my Bach degree in, I just don't think because I had funding for the PGCE I'll be able to get funding for another 'postgraduate' thing?

Hi there,

What kind of Postgraduate course are you considering taking?

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending