The Student Room Group

thriller movie recommendations?

so i've watched a few psychological thrillers and horror movies because obviously they're so good- but are there any ones that other people have watched? i dont care about the country, i've watched spanish, korean (im obsessed with thriller/horror k-dramas), and japanese thrillers- so i was wondering if anyone had any other movies that would make me very uncomfortable : )
Original post by itsadara
so i've watched a few psychological thrillers and horror movies because obviously they're so good- but are there any ones that other people have watched? i dont care about the country, i've watched spanish, korean (im obsessed with thriller/horror k-dramas), and japanese thrillers- so i was wondering if anyone had any other movies that would make me very uncomfortable : )

THE DAMIEN OMEN SERIES you NEED TO watch it but watch it like this

watch the remaster of the first omen movie called : Omen (2006)
then watch the original/old versions of the other movies : Damien Omen II
then Damien Omen III
enjoy for bonus points watch it in the dark at night with the lights off
Reply 2
Original post by shn fler flwe
the damien omen series you need to watch it but watch it like this
watch the remaster of the first omen movie called : Omen (2006)
then watch the original/old versions of the other movies : Damien omen ii
then damien omen iii
enjoy for bonus points watch it in the dark at night with the lights off
OK THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS i'll watch it when i finish my art coursework
(edited 1 month ago)
Its an old find but you might try finding "Taken" with Liam Neeson. Whilst on subject found a good site for movies (for free) other day called azmovies dot site. Seem to have movies from all over World and seems "legit" (if anyone find out otherwise please let us know)
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by anonymouse2024
Its an old find but you might try finding "Taken" with Liam Neeson. Whilst on subject found a good site for movies (for free) other day called azmovies dot site. Seem to have movies from all over World and seems "legit" (if anyone find out otherwise please let us know)

thank u for that- i have my site that i watch free movies on and its too good (it's all letflix and it has never failed me) so i'll check the movie out. i've been a real sucker for old movies at the moment so i bet i'll enjoy it, and i searched up the synopsis and it's looking like something i would definitely enjoy watching.
Reply 5
the sinner series on netflix
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending