The Student Room Group

Children’s nursing glyndwr wrexham

Hiya.
I’m looking at trying for my children’s nursing for September 25 intake. I believe they only take 15 students a year. All my working life I have worked with children. I’m now working with the health visiting team which I have been for 5 years I’m 38 and have a level 5 diploma as well as completing the access course. Does anybody know what the interview was like and how likely with my experience and knowledge it is to get in x
Hiya.
I’m looking at trying for my children’s nursing for September 25 intake at the Bangor Arcamedis Wrexham I believe they only take 15 students a year. All my working life I have worked with children. I’m now working with the health visiting team which I have been for 5 years I’m 38 and have a level 5 diploma as well as completing the access course. Does anybody know what the interview was like and how likely with my experience and knowledge it is to get in x
Original post by Bethanboo2009
Hiya.
I’m looking at trying for my children’s nursing for September 25 intake. I believe they only take 15 students a year. All my working life I have worked with children. I’m now working with the health visiting team which I have been for 5 years I’m 38 and have a level 5 diploma as well as completing the access course. Does anybody know what the interview was like and how likely with my experience and knowledge it is to get in x

Hey, :hello:

With your experience and knowledge you you will be a great children's nurse as you already have so much experience and understand what it is like to work and look after children.

If it is an option for you to apply for other universities i would attend their open/answer days to be able to look around and expand your chances of getting into a university to study children's nursing.

Interviews can be daunting however, they mainly want to know about your experience and why you want to study the course. To find out more and top tips for a health interview please follow this link: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

I hope this helps and good luck :thumbsup:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending