The Student Room Group

Student finance transfer students

I’ve been offered a conditional place at a different uni for year 2. Can I reapply for student finance as if I’m still continuing my current course, and then change it later if I meet the conditions for the new uni? I won’t have my transcripts until end of July so won’t know for sure until then.
Original post by Animator
I’ve been offered a conditional place at a different uni for year 2. Can I reapply for student finance as if I’m still continuing my current course, and then change it later if I meet the conditions for the new uni? I won’t have my transcripts until end of July so won’t know for sure until then.

Yes. If you won’t have a gap between your current university and the new one then apply for finance as a continuing student.
Once you know that you’re definitely changing university then you should be able to update your application to make a change of university/course.

If you have any further questions then do advise us below. Thanks, Jason
Reply 3
Thank you both for your help
Thank you both for your help

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending