The Student Room Group

study buddy!

heyy guys how are you??

since exams are approaching, i thought it would be a good idea to have someone who i can talk to, about revision etc.

i do a-level sociology, history, and business, currently at A*AB, and aiming for an A*AA - honestly if u don't do the same a-levels as me it's totally fine, this is more about just keeping each other motivated, holding each other accountable etc. :smile:
Original post by ronweasley127
heyy guys how are you??
since exams are approaching, i thought it would be a good idea to have someone who i can talk to, about revision etc.
i do a-level sociology, history, and business, currently at A*AB, and aiming for an A*AA - honestly if u don't do the same a-levels as me it's totally fine, this is more about just keeping each other motivated, holding each other accountable etc. :smile:

i’m also doing history! what topics do you do? :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by ronweasley127
heyy guys how are you??

heya i do a level sociology (aqa) would loveeee the idea of having a study buddy as ive been neglecting socio quite a bit! thanks @erin11 for the tag :biggrin:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending