The Student Room Group

Loreto College interview

Is it most likely to be rejected if u have an interview this week with Loreto? I’ve got decent grades (one7, and then all 8/9) but apparently most people already had an interview and got accepted few months ago…
Original post by Macaroonoon
Is it most likely to be rejected if u have an interview this week with Loreto? I’ve got decent grades (one7, and then all 8/9) but apparently most people already had an interview and got accepted few months ago…

No I just had my interview last week and I still got on offer. Lots of people I know still have to do their interview so you'll probably be accepted too.
Reply 2
If you have an interview you have an offer it says it at the top of your interview letter
Reply 3
Original post by urmom8989713263
No I just had my interview last week and I still got on offer. Lots of people I know still have to do their interview so you'll probably be accepted too.
Thank you:smile:) do you know what questions they have asked and is there anything I need to bring with me?
They asked what I wanted to do for my course and told me all they had to offer in enrichment and support. They told me their course requirements so it wasn't like a proper interview, it was just trying to get to know you. They also explained what days are coming up if I want to go to the school. You don't need to bring anything except the letter you got telling you that there was an interview
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 5
Original post by urmom8989713263
They asked what I wanted to do for my course and told me all they had to offer in enrichment and support. They told me their course requirements so it wasn't like a proper interview, it was just trying to get to know you. They also explained what days are coming up if I want to go to the school. You don't need to bring anything except the letter you got telling you that there was an interview

Thank you so much!!!!
Original post by Macaroonoon
Thank you so much!!!!

No problem 💕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending