The Student Room Group

Wjec as/a level english language and literaure

there is 20 poems in the anthology but i took out 5 poems off as they have been examined last few years what do you think the mot likely predicted poems could come up
Original post by lexiperez
there is 20 poems in the anthology but i took out 5 poems off as they have been examined last few years what do you think the mot likely predicted poems could come up

I don’t take English lit as/a level but last year for the WJEC welsh gcse poetry they used the same poem they’d done the year before which shocked everyone. So don’t discount those 5, yes they’re likely to not show up as much but they could do so still revise them!

Other than that good luck, hopefully someone taking the subject can help you :bump:
Reply 2
Original post by study23!
I don’t take English lit as/a level but last year for the WJEC welsh gcse poetry they used the same poem they’d done the year before which shocked everyone. So don’t discount those 5, yes they’re likely to not show up as much but they could do so still revise them!
Other than that good luck, hopefully someone taking the subject can help you :bump:

thank you i have not heard of that actually i couldn't find the past papers of 2020,21

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending