The Student Room Group

Midwifery offer- Salford uni 2024

Hi, I had my interview in February with Salford university for midwifery, starting in September 2024. Just wondering if anybody had heard anything yet as I haven’t? Thanks
Original post by JennieW91
Hi, I had my interview in February with Salford university for midwifery, starting in September 2024. Just wondering if anybody had heard anything yet as I haven’t? Thanks

Try asking in the midwifery applicants thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393617

:smile:

Hello,

Just want to say well done on doing your interview for our Midwifery course at our Uni.

Best of luck with the outcome and we will all keep our fingers crossed for you.

If there is anything we can do to help in the future do let us know.

Matt - University of Salford rep
Hi Jennie 😊 😊

Congratulations on getting a interview for midwifery and hopefully you'll receive good news in due course for you to start preparing for university life in September.

Don't be panicking about not heading anything about it yet as the university will notify you either way regarding the outcome of your recent interview with them. Remember that they probably interviewed thousands of potential candidates to only offer a limited number of places available for the coursework starting in September.

Hope you are looking forward to doing three years of very hard work as a student midwife.

A NHS registered midwife

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending