The Student Room Group

Unit5: Understanding crime and deviance

Hi,
So I am doing an access to higher education course on Learn Direct in criminology and I’m stuck on a feedback I have got?
I’m not sure on what to put in now.
It is a case study I’m going off on (Marcus)

The feedback off the draft I sent, I have got:
Add detail about each of the theories, some comprise of only a sentence or two. Discuss the main ideas, you could talk about concepts, research etc. and provide evaluations through a compassion with one another.
Also, the media section could be strengthened by drawing on more theory.
I’m not sure on what to put or how to sort this, so if anyone who has done this course and knows what I am on about with the case study (Marcus) please can I get some help. Much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Oh thank you! Yeah I wasn’t sure what place I’m posting it to, it just come up with like random hashtags so I just clicked on a couple 😂
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi, thank you for informing me about the right page!, and for replying to me.
I can’t see a link on your reply?
Original post by Abbieh997
Hi,So I am doing an access to higher education course on Learn Direct in criminology and I’m stuck on a feedback I have got?I’m not sure on what to put in now.It is a case study I’m going off on (Marcus)The feedback off the draft I sent, I have got:Add detail about each of the theories, some comprise of only a sentence or two. Discuss the main ideas, you could talk about concepts, research etc. and provide evaluations through a compassion with one another.Also, the media section could be strengthened by drawing on more theory.I’m not sure on what to put or how to sort this, so if anyone who has done this course and knows what I am on about with the case study (Marcus) please can I get some help. Much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
hey! I'm doing the same course!
Reply 5
Original post by jpearl122
hey! I'm doing the same course!

Oh lovely! How are you getting on with it?
Oh lovely! How are you getting on with it?
been okay- i’m on this unit to and quite stuck with it😂😂
Reply 7

Ahh what bit are you stuck on?
Reply 8

I’ve been ok on it, once i get the hang of it haha it can be a little hard to get round my head first and start it but once i have it’s okay then. Still I think god if I think this is hard, uni will be harder 😅😅I think I’m in over my head sometimes!
Ahh what bit are you stuck on?

currently on the third one, social structure theories
I’ve been ok on it, once i get the hang of it haha it can be a little hard to get round my head first and start it but once i have it’s okay then. Still I think god if I think this is hard, uni will be harder 😅😅I think I’m in over my head sometimes!

oh god i think that sometimes😂😂but hopefully if i get into uni some others are just as clueless as i am😂😂
Reply 11
oh god i think that sometimes😂😂but hopefully if i get into uni some others are just as clueless as i am😂😂

Oh same here haha 😅😅
Reply 12
currently on the third one, social structure theories

Ahh right I looked at google scholar and books on google books to help me do u use any of them?
Ahh right I looked at google scholar and books on google books to help me do u use any of them?

oh that’s a good idea actually thankyou! i’ve been looking at others essays to help me get a better understanding
Reply 14
oh that’s a good idea actually thankyou! i’ve been looking at others essays to help me get a better understanding

Yes I have had a look at other essays too to get an idea on how it’s done, yeah google books are good, saves buying them all too! Some you can’t preview but most of them you’ll be able to look inside them.

Quick Reply

Latest