The Student Room Group

A level edexcel business theme 4

Do I need to know any of the content in theme 2 and 3 to cover theme 4?
(edited 1 month ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Gcsestudent56
Do I need to know any of the content in theme 2 and 3 to cover theme 4?

not reallly tbh, u need to know theme 1
Original post by youmama

thanks
Original post by youmama

Ive got another question. How important is doing full papers for business? Im kinda running out of time and was thinking I would memorise the structures for every marked question and then just bullet point answers. Do u think i could get away with that? Or do I have to get the essay practice in to get good at it?
Reply 5
Ive got another question. How important is doing full papers for business? Im kinda running out of time and was thinking I would memorise the structures for every marked question and then just bullet point answers. Do u think i could get away with that? Or do I have to get the essay practice in to get good at it?

i would say exam technique is the most important and practice is key. I say u do 10 markers and give it to ur teachers as they practice all the key techniques such as evaluation and this is needed for the higher marked questions
Original post by youmama
i would say exam technique is the most important and practice is key. I say u do 10 markers and give it to ur teachers as they practice all the key techniques such as evaluation and this is needed for the higher marked questions

in your opinion how easy is it to get a B? or maybe an A?
Reply 7
in your opinion how easy is it to get a B? or maybe an A?

it depends , i find essay based papers hard so i think its hard but it depends on A. It also depends on how mcuh hardwork you have done and i guess how talented u r.
10 markers and 12 markers are very similar in terms of the structure right? so I might just do 12 markers for practice. 8 markers are a little different from 10 and 12 if i remember correctly as 8 markers dont necessarily need a conclusion paragraph so I'll try them out and ill practice the 20 markers since thats completely different from the other questions. 4 markers seem easy since all i have to do is make a point, apply it to the business twice and then one chain of analysis point so il'll probably skip the 4 markers. That sound like a good plan to cut down time? @youmama
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
10 markers and 12 markers are very similar in terms of the structure right? so I might just do 12 markers for practice. 8 markers are a little different from 10 and 12 if i remember correctly as 8 markers dont necessarily need a conclusion paragraph so I'll try them out and ill practice the 20 markers since thats completely different from the other questions. 4 markers seem easy since all i have to do is make a point, apply it to the business twice and then one chain of analysis point so il'll probably skip the 4 markers. That sound like a good plan to cut down time?

practice a few 4 markers and then do 10 and 12 markers as its the same as 8 but adding a conclusion. after bein comfortable in that do 20
Original post by youmama
practice a few 4 markers and then do 10 and 12 markers as its the same as 8 but adding a conclusion. after bein comfortable in that do 20

8 markers only in paper 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending