The Student Room Group

Should human race be exterminated?

Judging by how we have collectively ruined the planet, killed animals, drove many species to extinction, commit crimes against children, women are rampant with numerous cases of rape, murder etc. Most humans are deceitful and greedy anyway.

So should the human race be eradicated?
Hey guys
Reply 2
I'm not getting your line 'women are rampant with numerous cases of rape'.
Is it the women being rampant that you think is ending up with them being raped? Or are you saying they're doing the raping?
Original post by BlueEyesHypnotiz
Judging by how we have collectively ruined the planet, killed animals, drove many species to extinction, commit crimes against children, women are rampant with numerous cases of rape, murder etc. Most humans are deceitful and greedy anyway.

i'd rather stay alive, i could be a rampant woman, not sure what ur definition of that is...
but life is good imo, we'll die out at some point anyway ✌️😜
No.
Original post by BlueEyesHypnotiz

They will be exterminated, just a matter of time. Nothing is determined for eternity, not even humans. Do you really think that changes everything for better? can't imagine that there are another beings without character flaws in the universe.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending