The Student Room Group

A levels 2024

I have the discipline to do like 6 hours a day. If not more but IM sort of starting from like 20% maybe 40% knowledge for each subject. Im not starting from scratch. But I'm essentially going over everything. Could I make it in the time we have? I need 3 b's, I'd say I'm on C's and D's as I basically didn't revise for any tests this year. Just want to know if it's doable
Reply 1
Original post by Mz8
I have the discipline to do like 6 hours a day. If not more but IM sort of starting from like 20% maybe 40% knowledge for each subject. Im not starting from scratch. But I'm essentially going over everything. Could I make it in the time we have? I need 3 b's, I'd say I'm on C's and D's as I basically didn't revise for any tests this year. Just want to know if it's doable

Edit: I phrased this a bit poorly, I'd just like to know if it's worth 120% committing to it in the coming 2 months, or if I've reached a point no progress can be made, since if Its doable I'll attempt to crunch it.
Reply 2
I’d definitely say it’s doable but be willing to work hard, there is still a good chance for you to be able to achieve those bs however you must stick to whatever timetable you make for yourself. Good Luck!😊
Reply 3
Original post by Presentt
I’d definitely say it’s doable but be willing to work hard, there is still a good chance for you to be able to achieve those bs however you must stick to whatever timetable you make for yourself. Good Luck!😊

Honestly I really needed to hear that man cheers, working hard as we speak
Reply 4
Original post by Mz8
Honestly I really needed to hear that man cheers, working hard as we speak

I wish you the best!

Quick Reply

Latest