The Student Room Group

PwC Graduate Role

I received the feedback report (no word on whether i progress or not) for the PwC assessment. I applied midday on 27th of March and received the invitation to complete the assessment the next morning, and also saw that the recruiter had viewed my profile on LinkedIn in the morning. I am happy with my results, mainly looking at numerical and deductive which were above average. My overall ability for the numerical ability and deductive reasoning is well above average and a strong area for me. My situational judgement test was also very good, as I scored well above average in that one too. What I do not understand is how my personality questionnaire could have such skewed results. I have an average match with PwC professionals on whole leadership, technical and digital, and relationships and well above average match on business acumen and global and inclusive.

I haven't heard anything from the recruiters yet, and I'm worried that my chances are dwindling. Applied in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) in the ESG sector.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending