The Student Room Group

Non gcse subject

I'm am a student at a northern ireland school we do a preparing for adult life which is not a gcse based subject .it's based on 13 units and you basically just get a mark for it thst I haven't completed. My teacher thst takes this said if not completed that she will be one of the teachers writing the reports for sixth form entry saying that she would be making sure that she wrote mine saying that I was not worthy for a place as I didn't finish pal.I perform well in my other subjects can she do this.
Original post by Spaniel01#
I'm am a student at a northern ireland school we do a preparing for adult life which is not a gcse based subject .it's based on 13 units and you basically just get a mark for it thst I haven't completed. My teacher thst takes this said if not completed that she will be one of the teachers writing the reports for sixth form entry saying that she would be making sure that she wrote mine saying that I was not worthy for a place as I didn't finish pal.I perform well in my other subjects can she do this.
She can do that if she is telling the truth and writing your reference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending