The Student Room Group

SFE eligibility

Hello everyone

I have got a question regarding student finance eligibility.
I am currently in my final year doing Adult Nursing and I'm looking into applying for a PGCE with QTS in health and social care course.
My question is whether I'll be eligible for student finance for this course? For background, I have already had student finance for a 1 year foundation year in Healthcare science, and for the 3 years or my BSc degree. Would I be able to apply for funding for the PGCE too? And if so, would I have to apply through the Undergraduate section or the Postgraduate section?

Thank you for all your answers in advance.
Original post by Tonia112
Hello everyone
I have got a question regarding student finance eligibility.
I am currently in my final year doing Adult Nursing and I'm looking into applying for a PGCE with QTS in health and social care course.
My question is whether I'll be eligible for student finance for this course? For background, I have already had student finance for a 1 year foundation year in Healthcare science, and for the 3 years or my BSc degree. Would I be able to apply for funding for the PGCE too? And if so, would I have to apply through the Undergraduate section or the Postgraduate section?
Thank you for all your answers in advance.

Hi there,

Do you already hold QTS? Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
Do you already hold QTS? Thanks, Ross

Hello Ross, no I don't :smile:
Original post by Tonia112
Hello Ross, no I don't :smile:

Thanks for confirming. You would qualify for support.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending