The Student Room Group

German GCSE

i have my speaking exam in two days and i always blank on good adjectives to use and end up saying that everything is “wunderbar”.

Does anyone have any good adjectives that get high marks but are also applicable in many instances?
Original post by hanalei24
i have my speaking exam in two days and i always blank on good adjectives to use and end up saying that everything is “wunderbar”.
Does anyone have any good adjectives that get high marks but are also applicable in many instances?

i had my speaking exam today - you'll be okay! some easy ones you can use interessant (interesting), lustig (funny), unterhaltsam (entertaining), enttauschend (disappointing), toll (great), nervig (annoying)...
if you're able to use more complex things you can say "es macht Spass" (it is fun) - with that just remember that you don't have fun in German, you make it (machen)
hope this helps!
~ Cici :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by char.craw
i had my speaking exam today - you'll be okay! some easy ones you can use interessant (interesting), lustig (funny), unterhaltsam (entertaining), enttauschend (disappointing), toll (great), nervig (annoying)...
if you're able to use more complex things you can say "es macht Spass" (it is fun) - with that just remember that you don't have fun in German, you make it (machen)
hope this helps!
~ Cici :smile:

thank you!!! i hope yours went well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending