The Student Room Group

sfe maintenance loan

hii! so i got an update saying im only receiving the minimum maintenance loan eventhough i am entitled to more. my mum was contacted to prove marital status and this proff has been sent in the post so once sfe recieve the evidence provided will my maintenance loan increase?
Original post by Lydiasbx
hii! so i got an update saying im only receiving the minimum maintenance loan eventhough i am entitled to more. my mum was contacted to prove marital status and this proff has been sent in the post so once sfe recieve the evidence provided will my maintenance loan increase?

This is the normal procedure to ensure that some funding is in place for the start of your course. Your evidence will now be assessed and a revised award letter will be issued when completed. It's annoying that this is not made clear in the award letter as it does cause confusion.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
This is the normal procedure to ensure that some funding is in place for the start of your course. Your evidence will now be assessed and a revised award letter will be issued when completed. It's annoying that this is not made clear in the award letter as it does cause confusion.

thank you for your reply!! i was extremely confused about why i was on basic rate but now it makes sense. :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending