The Student Room Group

igcse

predictions for english language igcse edexcel june 2024 and mice of men literature question?
Everyone at school thinks it will be Curley’s wife but I’m not sure. I feel like it might but I’m trying to find the past papers to make a prediction list
i hope itll be curleys wife, ive made a list of all previous past papers but all i need is november paper r
Reply 3
Original post by kitten43355
i hope itll be curleys wife, ive made a list of all previous past papers but all i need is november paper r

Nov 23 R does not exist
Reply 4

Curleys wife was in 2023

Same
And for language it’s 90% going to be danger of a single story cause that hasn’t come up in a long time and 10% Bhutan
Also do you have any predictions for the poems
Original post by tamarasweetnsour
Same
And for language it’s 90% going to be danger of a single story cause that hasn’t come up in a long time and 10% Bhutan
Also do you have any predictions for the poems

for the poems for the non-regional, im predicting its gonna be tyger, if, prayer before birth, piano and half-past two. i saw a youtube video of an english teacher talking about it so i hope my prediction is right.
Reply 7
for the poems for the non-regional, im predicting its gonna be tyger, if, prayer before birth, piano and half-past two. i saw a youtube video of an english teacher talking about it so i hope my prediction is right.

did she say for r paper?
Original post by lionea_008
did she say for r paper?

ive got no clue i cant really remember, but you could search up on youtube and im sure you'll find results

Quick Reply