The Student Room Group

Gutted that I can’t join the navy. Slap me back to reality

I’ve always wanted to do cadet at school but just didn’t. There’s so many things I wanna do and wanted to do and I just didn’t even when I had the opportunity to but I know it’s never too late and no point in feeling guilty in life. Again, there’s things that I wanted to do and done.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve always wanted to do cadet at school but just didn’t. There’s so many things I wanna do and wanted to do and I just didn’t even when I had the opportunity to but I know it’s never too late and no point in feeling guilty in life. Again, there’s things that I wanted to do and done.

Your thread title says "Gutted that I can’t join the navy", but you don't explain why you can't.

You reason you give for not joining the cadets is that you "just didn’t". The reason you give for not doing "so many things I wanna do and wanted to do" is that you "just didn’t".

Is that the same reason you can't join the navy? Because it would require a modicum of effort on your part?
Reply 2
Not having been in Cadets does not stop you joining the Navy, so why haven't you put in an application? Asking as an ex-Recruiter.

Quick Reply

Latest