The Student Room Group

which unis will accept BBB for economics

Hi,
please can someone guide which Russel group or good unis will accept BBB to do Economics degree.
Thankyou
Have you actually looked at some Uni websites to work this out for yourself?
Original post by R2006
Hi,
please can someone guide which Russel group or good unis will accept BBB to do Economics degree.
Thankyou

Most RG wont go as low as that. Check ucas course search and it will give the entry requirements for each university. Aberystwyth accepts those grades. You will also need to check the entry requirements for Maths including GCSE requirements. It is for you to check requirement not be so lazy and expect others to do your work for you.
Reply 3
Original post by swanseajack1
Most RG wont go as low as that. Check ucas course search and it will give the entry requirements for each university. Aberystwyth accepts those grades. You will also need to check the entry requirements for Maths including GCSE requirements. It is for you to check requirement not be so lazy and expect others to do your work for you.

Thankyou for your answer.
I am doing the research but at the same time I don't see any harm in asking. Everyone comes here for help don't they?
BBB achieved or expected?
Original post by R2006
Thankyou for your answer.
I am doing the research but at the same time I don't see any harm in asking. Everyone comes here for help don't they?

Someone taking a degree should be perfectly capable of doing their own research. All it takes is to go into ucas course for each university and the equivalent ucas points requires is shown for each university. This isnt exactly rocket science and if somebody cannot do that for themselves then are they fit for university.
Original post by swanseajack1
Someone taking a degree should be perfectly capable of doing their own research. All it takes is to go into ucas course for each university and the equivalent ucas points requires is shown for each university. This isnt exactly rocket science and if somebody cannot do that for themselves then are they fit for university.

The first page on opening ucas course search shows the ucas points range for 11 universities and if you go on through the pages you will exactly who makes offers in that range. If you cannot be bothered to check things which will take very little time how can you expect to do the research required for a university degree.

The second page shows another 11 universities and the third shows a further 11. That is up to universities starting with an E. The 4th shows another 11 and that you up to almost have the alphabet. This isnt complicated. It is just lazy not to do this.
Reply 7
Hi, I'm sure Surrey University will accept BBB as in clearance their offer can go as low as BBC.

Edited to say: It also has a placement year
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 8
Original post by R2006
Hi,
Thankyou

Most decent universities will require at least AAA. To have the best chance of obtaining employment once you graduate your best option may be finding a course that includes a placement year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending