The Student Room Group

no revision.

ok so i have done barely any revision and i have gcse's in 3 weeks. i just procrastinate. my mock grades are as follows:

english:5
maths:6
combined science: 5,6
re:3
cp:5
economics:6
geograhpy:7
spanish:3

i literaly only care about getting into 6th form (grade average:5, 5 in english and maths, 6 in chosen subjects apart from maths which is a 7) i want to do physics, maths, geography and further maths(seems unlikely now, i need an 8).i dont care about anything else. is it possable to go up that grade in science, a grade in maths and get like a 6 in english and computer studdies.
i have done minimal english revision, and a decent amount of maths but nothing else since mocks. any subject specific help is also appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by waazzza
ok so i have done barely any revision and i have gcse's in 3 weeks. i just procrastinate. my mock grades are as follows:
i literaly only care about getting into 6th form (grade average:5, 5 in english and maths, 6 in chosen subjects apart from maths which is a 7) i want to do physics, maths, geography and further maths(seems unlikely now, i need an 8).i dont care about anything else. is it possable to go up that grade in science, a grade in maths and get like a 6 in english and computer studdies.
i have done minimal english revision, and a decent amount of maths but nothing else since mocks. any subject specific help is also appreciated.

it's possible if you put the work in so if you want your grades to go up you really need to start revising and getting work done
Reply 2
Original post by waazzza

start revising now since you're aware of this, u only get one chance.. try to do an hour or so after skl and more on the weekends. then u can enjoy the summer
Reply 3
4 A levels is not for the faint hearted 😭😭 GCSEs were sooo easy compared to A levels honestly if you’re wanting to do that you’re gonna seriously need to pull your socks up matey

Quick Reply