The Student Room Group

chances of getting durhamm uni law contextual offer

if i were to get predicated AAD(distinction) or A*AD(most likely wont happen) would i be eligible for a contextual offer? ive attended the same state school since i moved here, and ive been in receipt of free school meals since i joined the school. I also live alone with my mother, who has consistently earnt very little. i was wondering if they take other personal socioeconomic factors into account despite living in quite a middle class area + if i could get a contextual offer. thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by smokelit
if i were to get predicated AAD(distinction) or A*AD(most likely wont happen) would i be eligible for a contextual offer? ive attended the same state school since i moved here, and ive been in receipt of free school meals since i joined the school. I also live alone with my mother, who has consistently earnt very little. i was wondering if they take other personal socioeconomic factors into account despite living in quite a middle class area + if i could get a contextual offer. thanks!

let me know ppl

Their contextual criteria are listed here:

https://www.durham.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/how-to-apply/what-happens-to-your-application/contextual-offers/

Hi there

On top of the contextual criteria mentioned above, it's important to note that the contextual offer for law at Durham is AAB, therefore AAD may not suffice.
Law-M101

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending