The Student Room Group

Master's loan eligibility after studying abroad

I was looking into the Master's loan eligibility criteria and it says applications have to have been living in the UK for 3 continuous years before the application. As part of my undergraduate degree I did a year abroad and lived in Spain last year. Would this mean I'm now not eligible for a postgraduate loan?
Hi there. No, as this was a part of your course this would be considered a temporary break in residency so this would not effect your eligibility. Thanks, David

Quick Reply