The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

KCL (Unconditional offer) vs UCL(no decision yet) for CS

So basically I've got (almost) unconditional offer from KCL for CS. KCL gave me a conditional offer based on achieving AAA but I've alr achieved those grades. I emailed them like a month ago to make it unconditional but still havent heard back - but I'm not stressed about that.

I also got shortlisted to sit the STAT test for UCL CS. I'm expecting UCL to give their decision by the end of APRIL. If they reject me, then I'll take KCL and won't need to resit any of my A-levels. But if they give an offer, then I'm not sure what grades they'll ask for. If they want any A*s, then I'll have to resit one or two of my A-levels.

So now IDK if I should start revising for my A-levels or not.

My first A-level paper is further maths and it's on 22nd May so I really need to spend like a month doing some solid revision if I want that A*.

Somebody plzzzz advise me on this.

Should I start revising now just in case I have to resit my A-levels or should I wait till end of APRIL/early May and see if UCL gives me an offer and the grades required and then start revising if needed?
Just sit your resits whatever. If you decide to not revise and drop the resits would you have some amazing opportunity to fill your time instead?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending