The Student Room Group

Good unis for pharmacy

I was wondering which unis offer mpharm that are good?

I wanna go to a uni which I know if i apply to work letting them know i went there it wont diminish my chances of getting the job. Im scared tht lets say a rusell group applies for the same job with me, they'd prefer that student over me (if i dont end up going to a rusell group).
Im sure it doesn't work like that but im still scared.

I KNOW the question and the reasoning for my question is dumb but ans would be appreciated. Also cuz im tryna find unis with requirements lower than AAB to choose as my insurance.
Hi,

Answered many times before in earlier threads. Look them up. Some recent.

The university you choose will have close to zero influence on your career prospects.
Once on the GPhC register no one will ask or care where you graduated.

What is most important is that you pick a university and its city/town where you think you will be happiest living for the 4 years. It is a long time. And also thoroughly research the costs especially of accommodation. You will struggle in some universities unless you have additional financial assistance because of those costs.

Good luck.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sarah H.
Hi,
Answered many times before in earlier threads. Look them up. Some recent.
The university you choose will have close to zero influence on your career prospects.
Once on the GPhC register no one will ask or care where you graduated.
What is most important is that you pick a university and its city/town where you think you will be happiest living for the 4 years. It is a long time. And also thoroughly research the costs especially of accommodation. You will struggle in some universities unless you have additional financial assistance because of those costs.
Good luck.

thanks for tht, glad to hear tht the uni i attend wont rly interfere with my job prospects.
I'm wanting to stay in London and most unis ive seen across posts are ones far away from london - hence the post.

I will still check some out, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending