The Student Room Group

SQA important question

Does it matter if you skip 3 questions for example question 8 9 and 10 and do 11 and 12 and then do those earlier questions? I fear that because I didn't follow the order of the questions they will not count
Thanks
Original post by Jordan James
Does it matter if you skip 3 questions for example question 8 9 and 10 and do 11 and 12 and then do those earlier questions? I fear that because I didn't follow the order of the questions they will not count
Thanks

What subject is this? You didn't specify it.
Higher Geography
Original post by Jordan James
Higher Geography

In my experience so long as you clearly number the question you can do any order. Just don't skip to question 8 and write that its question 1 for example. Always write clearly the question. I often skipped and did questions in random orders and never was penalised so long as it clearly states the question beside it.
Original post by Miabenjamin1
In my experience so long as you clearly number the question you can do any order. Just don't skip to question 8 and write that its question 1 for example. Always write clearly the question. I often skipped and did questions in random orders and never was penalised so long as it clearly states the question beside it.

Thanks and do you think that in a combined question with 2 sections a) and b) I completed both sections but only wrote I was doing a) will I get full marks for both a) and b) or only the marks for the a) section

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending