The Student Room Group

SQA important question

Does it matter if you skip 3 questions for example question 8 9 and 10 and do 11 and 12 and then do those earlier questions? I fear that because I didn't follow the order of the questions they will not count
Thanks
Original post by Jordan James
Does it matter if you skip 3 questions for example question 8 9 and 10 and do 11 and 12 and then do those earlier questions? I fear that because I didn't follow the order of the questions they will not count
Thanks

What subject is this? You didn't specify it.
Reply 2
Higher Geography
Original post by Jordan James
Higher Geography

In my experience so long as you clearly number the question you can do any order. Just don't skip to question 8 and write that its question 1 for example. Always write clearly the question. I often skipped and did questions in random orders and never was penalised so long as it clearly states the question beside it.
Reply 4
Original post by Miabenjamin1
In my experience so long as you clearly number the question you can do any order. Just don't skip to question 8 and write that its question 1 for example. Always write clearly the question. I often skipped and did questions in random orders and never was penalised so long as it clearly states the question beside it.

Thanks and do you think that in a combined question with 2 sections a) and b) I completed both sections but only wrote I was doing a) will I get full marks for both a) and b) or only the marks for the a) section

Quick Reply