The Student Room Group

Can't receive proof of estrangement from sfe?

Hello, I was granted estrangement status a year ago, and I'm applying for a scholarship that requires a headed letter from sfe stating I have been granted estrangement status, but I never received one, I only received an email. When I asked for a headed letter I was told I could not receive one as it was not for my university, but my university already knows I'm estranged because they are in contact with sfe, and the only reason an estranged student would need a letter of proof is for things not ran by their uni as they would already know. I am unsure of what to do, as the evidence is required but it's impossible for me to receive it. Help?
Ask the scholarship provider if they’ll accept a letter on headed paper from your university instead of SFE

Quick Reply