The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Summer Accomodation for Warwick or Coventry students/visitors

Hi,

I currently have a tenancy at The Union in Leamington Spa that ends in September, but will be vacating the room on June 16th. If there is anyone looking for a comfortable and just generally lovely place to stay for the summer while they do a summer internship, attend a University summer program or anything else in the Coventry/Warwick/Leamington area you are more than welcome to take over this tenancy from any time after I vacate.

The room is a fully furnished ensuite (so your own bathroom, desk, 3/4 double bed, wardrobe, central heating etc are all provided already) and the kitchen is currently shared between 6 (although as it would be during the summer you'd most likely have the kitchen between fewer people).

As The Union is a student accomodation block you'll have a great opportunity to meet other students visiting the area for the summer, and there is a common area with a pool table and television. Furthermore, the staff here are wonderful, and regularly hold breakfast events, coffee afternoons etc which make your stay more enjoyable.

In terms of location, there are plenty of restaurants within a 5 minute walk, as well as every major UK supermarket within 20 minutes, as well as the Leamington Parade which accomdates all other shopping quite well.

Leamington Spa is about 15-20 minutes bus journey from the University of Warwick, and around 30 minutes away from Coventry, so is a really nice option for both universities.

Finally, the rent price itself is currently £200 per week. The rent is already paid up until September 1st anyway, so if this is too expensive I'm more than open to inform the management team that you'd pay a certain amount of it and I'll receive a little less back off what I've paid - we'd all win in this situation!

Apologies for making this longer than it really needed to be but it's important to have all the information when making these decisions so here it is! If you're interested please let me know and we can get everything sorted :smile:

Thank you.
Reply 1
Had some messages asking about parking - there is a car park on site which is available for a small fee (not sure how much but it'll be very cheap) so your car is safe if you choose to bring it.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending