The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

durham college allocations

Does anyone know roughly when Durham gives provisional college allocations and how likely these are to change? I am not quite sure if I should firm it yet and what college I get would make a difference to me.
I swear it was July or August last year.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by random_matt
I swear it was July or August last year.

ok never mind , cant leave it that late then - thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know roughly when Durham gives provisional college allocations and how likely these are to change? I am not quite sure if I should firm it yet and what college I get would make a difference to me.

Hi. This is from the Durham website:
The allocation process is to due to commence week commencing 29 April 2024.
ok never mind , cant leave it that late then - thank you!

I was wrong, check the reply above me.
Reply 5
Original post by random_matt
I was wrong, check the reply above me.

not necessarily, the allocation process starts that week and that is also the deadline for college rankings so I'm presuming it would take a couple months to finalise things - thank you though!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous4728!
Hi. This is from the Durham website:
The allocation process is to due to commence week commencing 29 April 2024.

Thank you ! I'm assuming that means we would get told a couple months later then
Thank you ! I'm assuming that means we would get told a couple months later then

I think you get told quite soon
Reply 8
I think you get told quite soon

thank you, I hope you're right
thank you, I hope you're right

I just looked back on last year’s thread and at some point Durham sent an email saying that the college allocation had been delayed to 11th May (not sure what it had originally been) and then on 11th May they did then start sending out allocations. Hopefully it will be this Monday onwards for us. What’s your first choice?
Reply 10
I just looked back on last year’s thread and at some point Durham sent an email saying that the college allocation had been delayed to 11th May (not sure what it had originally been) and then on 11th May they did then start sending out allocations. Hopefully it will be this Monday onwards for us. What’s your first choice?

I was just looking at the same thread haha, I'm glad that's not too far - I really want Cuths , what about you?

Quick Reply