The Student Room Group

History NEA

Hi guys, I currently doing The Making of Modern Britain and The Tudors for A Level and I need to have my NEA over a period of approximately 100 years. I am currently thinking of doing Germany, but the topic of Nazi Germany does not cover the years that I need. If anyone has any ideas could you please let me know, any advice is useful!! Thank you.
Original post by user9889769
Hi guys, I currently doing The Making of Modern Britain and The Tudors for A Level and I need to have my NEA over a period of approximately 100 years. I am currently thinking of doing Germany, but the topic of Nazi Germany does not cover the years that I need. If anyone has any ideas could you please let me know, any advice is useful!! Thank you.

I did the colonisation of New Zealand, another did Crime and policing in Victorian Britain, someone else did the reunification of Germany, others were on witchcraft and Edward I, II, + III - hopefully these help give you some other ideas xx
Original post by user9889769

German nationalism?

Quick Reply