The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

uel

Hi everyone,

Does any anyone know the timetable at UEL BA PRIMARY EDUCATION WITH QTS for sept 2024? I am trying to workout if I am able to juggle work, childcare and Uni, I have contacted UEL by phone, email and nobody could help me out.

Thanks for reading.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone,
Does any anyone know the timetable at UEL BA PRIMARY EDUCATION WITH QTS for sept 2024? I am trying to workout if I am able to juggle work, childcare and Uni, I have contacted UEL by phone, email and nobody could help me out.
Thanks for reading.

Hi , I'm currently in ffinal year of this course at UEL. For the past 3 years I've had 3 days of uni a week, usually 9-1 for each lecture day
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Zaizaizai
Hi , I'm currently in ffinal year of this course at UEL. For the past 3 years I've had 3 days of uni a week, usually 9-1 for each lecture day

Thank you. How is this course, the lecturers, and the support they provide? Is the workload manageable? Do you have any tips for me starting in September 2024? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about UEL
Thank you. How is this course, the lecturers, and the support they provide? Is the workload manageable? Do you have any tips for me starting in September 2024? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about UEL

Did you have compulsory placement?
Original post by Zaizaizai

When does placement start, and when does semester 3 end for year 1?
Hi everyone,
Thanks for reading.

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

Usually, full-time courses are 3 days per week.

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha

Quick Reply