The Student Room Group

a level economics prewriting

ive got my a level economics in a few weeks and I was considering prewriting paragraphs, memorising them and altering them slightly for the exam. for example if I prewrite and perfect a paragraph on the impacts of cost push inflation I would be able to slide that in to about any question. do you think this is a plausible and good ideas, and if so what paragraphs do you think are worth rewriting?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
it really depends on the topic but inflation is a good one. Prewriting is very risky though. Tutor2U have predicted what topics may come up. Heres the document
Potential Topics

what makes prewriting risky?
Reply 2
Original post by roh73
what makes prewriting risky?

how do you know for sure what is going to come up? imagine prewriting and it doesn't help you when instead of prewriting you could have revised
some videos i recommend are
econplusdal
try seneca too
Reply 3
how do you know for sure what is going to come up? imagine prewriting and it doesn't help you when instead of prewriting you could have revised
some videos i recommend are
econplusdal
try seneca too

that makes sense. I've pretty much memorised the course so I was just gonna plan some paragraphs I can use no matter what. lie inflation as no matter what the question cost push inflation will be in the paper in some way, so I think memorising the analysis, diagram and eval will be helpful.

you are right though so ill most probably keep it to a minimum :P
Reply 4
Original post by roh73
that makes sense. I've pretty much memorised the course so I was just gonna plan some paragraphs I can use no matter what. lie inflation as no matter what the question cost push inflation will be in the paper in some way, so I think memorising the analysis, diagram and eval will be helpful.
you are right though so ill most probably keep it to a minimum :P

yeahh thats great. Inflation is defo a good one to learn cause you can use it most places
Reply 5
yes that's exactly what my teacher asked me to do. go for it

Quick Reply