The Student Room Group

i want a grade c for a level edexcel politics

how much examples would i need each paragraphs?
does anyone have any fool proof essay plans?
i’m really struggling with politics so anything can help me including predictions or just essay plans or just anything to help aid revision. maybe what might come up?
I've literally just now made a server/mini study group for people doing politics A Level (super close to exams but still yk) so if you have discord you can join that for future essay plans, predictions and some of the resources I've added on there. The link is: https://discord.gg/CcgDV3pH

But generally for predictions, this is what I've taken from an email sent out by a Politics teacher from the Politics Explained website:

Paper 1: UK Politics + Core Ideologies
Topics unlikely to come up:
- Referendums
- Democratic Deficit
- Party Funding

Topics that are a bit more likely to come up:
- The Media
- Rights in Context
- Electoral Deficit
- The Labour Party
- The Conservative Party
- Conservativism

Paper 2: UK Government
Topics that are unlikely to come up:
- Codification of the constitution

Topics more likely to come up:
- Sovereignty
- The European Union (particularly the impact of leaving it on parliamentary sovereignty in the UK)
- Ministerial Responsibility (the Politics Explained guy is predicting this but I'm personally a bit suspicious bcs I swear it came up 2 years ago)
- Constitutional Changes since 1997

And he hasn't anything about Paper 3 but I reckon because last year's was so Congress + checks and balances focused, this year is gonna be more about other stuff
Reply 2
Original post by SimoneDeBunda
I've literally just now made a server/mini study group for people doing politics A Level (super close to exams but still yk) so if you have discord you can join that for future essay plans, predictions and some of the resources I've added on there. The link is: https://discord.gg/CcgDV3pH
But generally for predictions, this is what I've taken from an email sent out by a Politics teacher from the Politics Explained website:
Paper 1: UK Politics + Core Ideologies
Topics unlikely to come up:
- Referendums
- Democratic Deficit
- Party Funding
Topics that are a bit more likely to come up:
- The Media
- Rights in Context
- Electoral Deficit
- The Labour Party
- The Conservative Party
- Conservativism
Paper 2: UK Government
Topics that are unlikely to come up:
- Codification of the constitution
Topics more likely to come up:
- Sovereignty
- The European Union (particularly the impact of leaving it on parliamentary sovereignty in the UK)
- Ministerial Responsibility (the Politics Explained guy is predicting this but I'm personally a bit suspicious bcs I swear it came up 2 years ago)
- Constitutional Changes since 1997
And he hasn't anything about Paper 3 but I reckon because last year's was so Congress + checks and balances focused, this year is gonna be more about other stuff

thank you so much!!! i’ve seen this also but i’m so glad to have clear indications
Original post by maddie’
how much examples would i need each paragraphs?
does anyone have any fool proof essay plans?
i’m really struggling with politics so anything can help me including predictions or just essay plans or just anything to help aid revision. maybe what might come up?

Jal Patel a level politics on YouTube I recommend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending