The Student Room Group

Mum has a account with student finance and we are struggling to reset it.

My mother has an account with student finance from years ago of which she no longer has access to the email on the account. We have tried ringing but are struggling since phones are bad and signal is abhorrent. Is there a easier work around for this so she can put her deets on my application?
Original post by WarpedDoctor
My mother has an account with student finance from years ago of which she no longer has access to the email on the account. We have tried ringing but are struggling since phones are bad and signal is abhorrent. Is there a easier work around for this so she can put her deets on my application?

Hi there,

To reset her details and gain access to her account we'd advise getting her to call us on 0300 100 0607 - any option will put her through to an adviser to further assist.

If it's for a course starting in September 2024 then she can alternatively complete the paper form. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or her account and updates in an estimated 18 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
To reset her details and gain access to her account we'd advise getting her to call us on 0300 100 0607 - any option will put her through to an adviser to further assist.
If it's for a course starting in September 2024 then she can alternatively complete the paper form. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or her account and updates in an estimated 18 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

Where about would I go on the student finance site to upload this document? Is it the 'Uploading your supporting evidence' section?
Original post by WarpedDoctor
Where about would I go on the student finance site to upload this document? Is it the 'Uploading your supporting evidence' section?

Hi there,

Yes, exactly - you can upload the PFF2 form there and that's all we'll need from your Mum right now.

Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 18 working days.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply