The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Mezzino Pine Mill Lincoln Parking

I am looking at University Accomodation for September 2025 (looking early I know) and was wondering if anyone knows if the Pine Mill accommodation in Lincoln if there parking is free. Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
I am looking at University Accomodation for September 2025 (looking early I know) and was wondering if anyone knows if the Pine Mill accommodation in Lincoln if there parking is free. Thank you

Hi there,

We are pleased to hear you are looking at choosing Lincoln as your place of study!
We have found the following on the FAQ's section of Mezzino website which has contact information. I hope this helps:
Frequently Asked Questions | Student Accommodation Provider (mezzino.com)

If you have any other questions or have any question regarding University Accommodation please do let us know.

Best wishes,
Nick
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

I don’t think it does, however if you decide you want to look somewhere else i am trying to find someone to take over my tenancy within a student house if you are interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending