The Student Room Group

University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Postgraduate 2024

I was just wondering if anyone has got the scholarship yet?

Scroll to see replies

hie the website states decisions will be sent out by 24 May
Reply 2
Still waiting for their reply too. From what I understood, responses will be sent by May 24th. This means they may already be sending responses at this point, right?
Reply 3
Original post by elyra021
Still waiting for their reply too. From what I understood, responses will be sent by May 24th. This means they may already be sending responses at this point, right?

Yeah that’s what i’ve understood too…

yes maybe they are already sending out, I havent recieved anything as yet too,just waiting
Anyone received the Think Big scholarship as yet ?
Reply 6
I'm still waiting for their response. I think they will answer everyone next Friday. I saw a lot of people that applied to the undergraduate scholarship and got the reply only on the last day.
I'm still waiting for their response. I think they will answer everyone next Friday. I saw a lot of people that applied to the undergraduate scholarship and got the reply only on the last day.

Thanks hey ..the anxiety is killing me .All the best on Friday
Reply 8
Original post by abosedineji
Thanks hey ..the anxiety is killing me .All the best on Friday

You have no idea, doesn't help that I have been rejected from all other scholarships I applied for and Bristol's is literally the most competitive. Torn between hopefulness and hopelessness.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Mercies
You have no idea, doesn't help that I have been rejected from all other scholarships I applied for and Bristol's is literally the most competitive. Torn between hopefulness and hopelessness.

I'm on the same situation as you ☹️ I've been rejected in all other scholarships and Think Big is my last chance. If I don't get it, I won't be able to go to Bristol 😕 at least, not this year. I'm trying to stay positive but anxiety is truly taking over...
Original post by Mercies

I understand you , I also applied for 4 other scholarships and its just been regret after regret and now im so scared of the outcome of this one.But we still hopeful.Dont lose hope and Friday is around the corner
Reply 11
Does anyone know whether we have to accept Bristol offer to be considered for the scholarship or not, or if accepting or not affects our chances in the scholarship ?
Reply 12
Anyone heard anything yet on the post grad scholarship? Do you know anyone who has?
Original post by Shiva95
Anyone heard anything yet on the post grad scholarship? Do you know anyone who has?

The wait is killing me
Original post by Shiva95

No response so far. I think they will only send the emails on Friday. I'm super anxious already...
Anyone have heard anything about scholarship yet ?
Reply 16
Not yet. Anyone else?
Nothing here too. Still waiting ☹️
Hopefully in next few hours, feeling very anxious
Anyone got an outcome of the scholarship? It's almost 5pm there...

Quick Reply