The Student Room Group

University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Postgraduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Big Psalm
From where ?

Reddit thread , just type Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship
I have received emails regarding student life and accommodation from the university of Bristol but I haven’t received a single email about the scholarship.
Original post by Biscuit008
I have received emails regarding student life and accommodation from the university of Bristol but I haven’t received a single email about the scholarship.

When was that and have you received an offer of admission?
When was that and have you received an offer of admission?

I received the first mail on 24th and then I received another one today. Yes, I have received an unconditional offer.
I received the first mail on 24th and then I received another one today. Yes, I have received an unconditional offer.

For postgraduate? Cos I’ve not received any mail yet
For postgraduate? Cos I’ve not received any mail yet

Oh I see. When did you apply? Cuz I applied back in April and got the offer 3 weeks later
Yeah I did same and they asked for an additional document and after submitting I’ve not heard from them
Yeah I did same and they asked for an additional document and after submitting I’ve not heard from them

They’ll probably start sending replies by the end of this week I think. They’re probably preparing for the scholarship rejection letters for now (im just guesssing. Btw which course did you apply to ?
They’ll probably start sending replies by the end of this week I think. They’re probably preparing for the scholarship rejection letters for now (im just guesssing. Btw which course did you apply to ?

Hmm let’s pray and see God can do for us, I still have some hope

MSc. Environmental policy and management
You?
Hmm let’s pray and see God can do for us, I still have some hope

Yes I’ve still got some hope in me that they’ll still send out some positive emails.
MSc. Environmental policy and management
You?
I applied for MSc Biorobotics
I applied for MSc Biorobotics

Okay, which country you from?
Okay, which country you from?
I’m from Thailand. What about you?
I’m from Thailand. What about you?

Ghana, Africa.
Ghana, Africa.
That’s cool!
Reply 76
Ive received the rejection email
I too received the rejection letter. There’s no way I can afford to go to Bristol now
Yup rejected can't afford to go to bristol

Quick Reply