The Student Room Group

student finance

On my UCAS application, I have put the University of Leicester as my firm choice and St Andrew's as my insurance. I have applied for student finance to Leicester already, do i need to do the same for St Andrews? ++ if i do, would i have to apply from the scottish student finance website?
Original post by lawalalalaala
On my UCAS application, I have put the University of Leicester as my firm choice and St Andrew's as my insurance. I have applied for student finance to Leicester already, do i need to do the same for St Andrews? ++ if i do, would i have to apply from the scottish student finance website?

No to both questions. If you go to a different uni to the one you have on your student finance application, then you can change it easily after results day. Where you apply for student finance is based on where you normally live not where you go to uni.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
No to both questions. If you go to a different uni to the one you have on your student finance application, then you can change it easily after results day. Where you apply for student finance is based on where you normally live not where you go to uni.

Ahh, thank you so much!!

Quick Reply