Word. =\
Chardonnay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Word. =\
I'm doing crit thinking now. Joy of joy!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chemistry was a bluff subject for me...

got an A* in the coursework, but a C overall. guess that happens when you leave the exam after 20 mins to get the early train home
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)

got an A* in the coursework, but a C overall. guess that happens when you leave the exam after 20 mins to get the early train home
GCSE was alright, A2 is what's causing my problems!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
GCSE was alright, A2 is what's causing my problems!
didnt have A2's in my day
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)

Really? I tried to blag my way out of my Science exam but it didn't work. I had to stay for at least 75% of the allocated time.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Really? I tried to blag my way out of my Science exam but it didn't work. I had to stay for at least 75% of the allocated time.
regardless of what they say, they cant stop you from leaving.
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
:mad: Especially chem homework!
i always found chem, geog and maths homeworks the hardest. chem because it all got so confusing and hard, geog [i did for gcse], and i hated it, so me and my friend paid no attention in class and ultimately found our homework impossible, and maths cos there was so much of it!! its true that the only was oyu can learn maths properly is by practicing it, but we got gallons and miles of maths hw, and it was ridiculous and off-putting.
motivation is a factor that i have always lacked in my life...im too keen on day dreaming. the hours fly by, and im still sat there with no wor done. :rolleyes:
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by neha p)
i always found chem, geog and maths homeworks the hardest. chem because it all got so confusing and hard, geog [i did for gcse], and i hated it, so me and my friend paid no attention in class and ultimately found our homework impossible, and maths cos there was so much of it!! its true that the only was oyu can learn maths properly is by practicing it, but we got gallons and miles of maths hw, and it was ridiculous and off-putting.
motivation is a factor that i have always lacked in my life...im too keen on day dreaming. the hours fly by, and im still sat there with no wor done. :rolleyes:
Hehe, yep I certainly picked the best subjects :rolleyes: I wanted to do Italian, 'cos I did it at GCSE, but my school doesn't offer it for AS/A2
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads