The Student Room Group

Knowledge organiser for igcse edexcel chemistry, biology, physics…

Hi, I’m really struggling to find knowledge organisers for igcse edexcel sciences. I’m doing all physics, chemistry and biology and I love how knowledge organisers are condensed - I learn better that way. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or if you have them please could you share?? Thanks in advance🙏🏻
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Jjjjjjjjjjjjaed
Hi, I’m really struggling to find knowledge organisers for igcse edexcel sciences. I’m doing all physics, chemistry and biology and I love how knowledge organisers are condensed - I learn better that way. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or if you have them please could you share?? Thanks in advance🙏🏻

Hey! I’m pretty sure some Exam boards produce their own knowledge organisers - you can search them up online if you like.
However, if buying knowledge organsiers aren’t your thing, you could always make your own condense knowledge organiser - I do this and it really helps me memorise everything I wrote!

Have a wonderful day! :smile:
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Hey! I’m pretty sure some Exam boards produce their own knowledge organisers - you can search them up online if you like.
However, if buying knowledge organsiers aren’t your thing, you could always make your own condense knowledge organiser - I do this and it really helps me memorise everything I wrote!
Have a wonderful day! :smile:

Thanks I seem to spend too much time making notes that’s why I wanted to find ones already made. There’s so much stuff for gcse but rarely anything for igcse🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by Jjjjjjjjjjjjaed
Thanks I seem to spend too much time making notes that’s why I wanted to find ones already made. There’s so much stuff for gcse but rarely anything for igcse🤦🏻*♀️

I see! Have you tried looking online for books yet? I'm pretty sure GCSE knowledge organisers also contain information from the IGCSE specifications.
You can also ask your teachers if the school sells knowledge organisers - or go to libraries in public to look for some. (I've seen loads in libraries and stationary shops).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending