The Student Room Group

Do I like girls?

I thought I was sure I was straight but lately I’ve been having dreams about being in sexual situations with girls. I’m not attracted to boobs or vaginas but when im near girls and I think there’s a moment a part of me wants something to happen sexually and I’ve even experimented with a girl once and it didn’t work out so I’m so confused on why I feel with way. I don’t want to date girls and I can’t imagine myself marrying a girl but I can’t understand why I want to sleep with girls.
Original post by Idntknow
I thought I was sure I was straight but lately I’ve been having dreams about being in sexual situations with girls. I’m not attracted to boobs or vaginas but when im near girls and I think there’s a moment a part of me wants something to happen sexually and I’ve even experimented with a girl once and it didn’t work out so I’m so confused on why I feel with way. I don’t want to date girls and I can’t imagine myself marrying a girl but I can’t understand why I want to sleep with girls.

Tbh it depends on a lot of factors, you might be intimately attracted but not romantically attracted to girls, or a different combination of the two. Are you still attracted to boys?

Quick Reply