The Student Room Group

Do I accept a uni offer?

I’ve been offered 3 unconditional offers for photography and commercial photography courses- I changed my mind about pursuing a photography degree recently, I have been considering asking the unis if I could change to a course in more interested in.

I didn’t send a portfolio to any of the unis as I wasn’t keen on the course anymore- but now I have offers I wondered if it would be easier to switch courses.

Thanks
Reply 1
Why did you change ur mind so suddenly??
Original post by EVMD17
I’ve been offered 3 unconditional offers for photography and commercial photography courses- I changed my mind about pursuing a photography degree recently, I have been considering asking the unis if I could change to a course in more interested in.

I didn’t send a portfolio to any of the unis as I wasn’t keen on the course anymore- but now I have offers I wondered if it would be easier to switch courses.

Thanks

Don't accept an offer for a degree you are not interested in studying. If the course you want to study is still open to applications at the unis you have offers from, then call on Monday to see if you can swap.
I agree. Don't accept a course you know you don't want to do any more. Consider what it is you do want and either approach the universities or try clearing
Reply 4
Which subject do you want to switch to?

Quick Reply