Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050208/80/fbzpn.html

Welsh rugby fan cuts off testicles after win

Click to enlarge photo

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror has reported.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the paper said on Tuesday.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

ReputationRep:
    What a complete idiot.

Nothing in the world would make me do anything like that. I happen to find my genitals extremely important.

Fair play to the guy, though, for keeping his word.

ReputationRep:
    lol, what an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i saw that earlier. Although i think you should have put a warning in the thread title, trying to stop guys from reading it. I don't think i'm wrong in saying every single guy who reads that is gonna wince!

ReputationRep:
    ... that's gonna hurt in the morning. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    painful!!

ReputationRep:
    omg!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i am writhing in pain for him.. seriously

can you imagine that *snip snip* *gush*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    yeah, i saw that earlier. Although i think you should have put a warning in the thread title, trying to stop guys from reading it. I don't think i'm wrong in saying every single guy who reads that is gonna wince!
    I'm not even male and I'm cringing... errrrgghhh!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm Welsh,feel sorry for me!I'm surrounded by rugby-crazed idiots like this! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    meh, he said he would if Wales won, Wales won, so he did, fair play to him!

He is completely insane, but fair play all the same!

ReputationRep:
    fair play to him but what was he thinking........

ReputationRep:
    "Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems"

Such a shame

ReputationRep:
    hmm what a muppet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i am writhing in pain for him.. seriously

can you imagine that *snip snip* *gush*
    I am doing my best not to, although you don't half make it difficult :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.